- Work with Technical Team Lead and clients to define program requirements
- Analyze requirements, develop, test and deploy DB processes and reports
- Research and implement process or technology improvements
- Build jobs, stored procedures, tables, views and other DB objects to pull data from different SORs (System of Record) and process according to business rules
- Build complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extract
- Build ETL scripts and data mart extraction processes
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Work in regulated environment and support Agile deliveries
- Minimum of 7+ years of hands on experience with different DB technologies
- Minimum of 7+ years in .Net- THIS IS CRITICAL, C#, MVC, Angular JS- THIS IS CRITICAL, Web API- THIS IS CRITICAL, VS 2013/15
- Create and optimize Stored Procedures.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server, jobs, stored procedures, user defined functions, tables, views and other DB objects
- Application development skills and experience in integrating automation within an existing back-end IT systems and databases
- Good experience in developing UI functionality for built DB objects and processes using .Net, C#, MVC
- Experience with pulling data from different type of SOR (System of Record), including DBs like SQL Server 2012.
- Ability to analyze business processes, perform in-depth work analyses, juggle competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope
- Interfacing with end-users or clients
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team with direct responsibilities
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Experience in Agile Development environment
- Must be onsite in Charlotte, NC
Experience with CA Agile Central
- Previous Bank of America experience is a strong plus.
- SSIS experience is a strong plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of continued technical and business experience.
Send resumes to email@example.com