Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leads the development and implementation of highly complex applications in support of Enterprise Information Security Continuous Monitoring.
- Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java, Java Script, HTML, Kendo UI, Angular JS, XML, ASP, Dependency injection, SQL, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective software/package solution Make it a quick read.
- Researches and tracks new web technologies, develop service applications, and analyze business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems. Avoid inflating the requirements or duties.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 10+ years of .net experience
- 10+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- 5+ years of Cascading Style Sheets experience
- 2+ years of MS Active Directory experience
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 8+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 4+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 2+ years of stored procedures development experience
- 1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 1+ year of information security experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with Entity Framework version 6
- 5 years’ experience Bootstrap V3
- At least 4 years of JSON experience
- Must be able to develop front-end, Middle Tier, and back end components of a web based application
- Experience with .NET C# 4.5 framework; SQL Server 2012 version 2; and HTML 5
Job Expectations: Ability to work additional hours as needed
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org